5.12.2005

Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, New Mexico

I just liked the name. Never been there; only seen one small thumbnail of it on webshots.com.
I don't know why I bother to record some impression of me for a later me to come back and look at it, because I know it won't happen. Every time I look at my old doodles or thoughts or, well, anything, I'm so embarrassed that I can't finish whatever the thing was. Like most mortals, I try to pretend I've always been this way--try to pretend that my current state was my past state and will be my future state, but really, it isn't like that.

Someday, I will look at this and laugh at the angst of a teenager. Oh, well.

Edit, 3 minutes later.

How easily things are forgotten--I had an excellent quote in my mind at 6.00 p.m., and now it is gone. Oh well, wasn't that important. It should not be remembered, even if I were to be aware of it.

No comments: