11.04.2008

EUPHORIA !!!!!!!! :D

10:24 p.m. CST -- Well, McCain's making his concession speech so I'm a little less nervous about hitting the happiness up.... It's a pretty good speech, by the way; and I think those of you who've been lambasting McCain should reconsider a bit. (Also, maybe 2000 McCain will come back out of hiding now that he's not trying to win! He's bringing back the bipartisan and, to shocked outcries and a cheer, saying that it's his failure, not that of his supporters.) McCain is suggesting that he will not run again. Good...he really, really is too old. (I wonder what it would have been like if he'd won in 2000, probably not so bad.) And seriously rally attenders, you do not fucking boo the new President and then call yourself better patriots than Democrats (They're even doing a "USA" chant! Maximum hypocriticism).

Also.... :D !!!!!!!!!

It's sort of funny how Americans are so excited that this victory shows how race is finally a dead issue in America--if it were dead, we wouldn't still be talking about it. Also, the behavior of the mobbier elements at McCain-Palin rallies and the lack of control over the incredibly awful "terrorist" allegations ("it's his ancestry"? Excuse me?? I'm fucking Aryan. That is straight-up Persian ancestry, bitch.) Just YouTube 'McCain Palin mob' and you'll see what I'm talking about), kind of, well, dashes those ideas. (Not to mention the fact that there are, y'know, other minorities out there....)

Also, :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo very, very, ecstatic. I'm so glad I could actually do something this time; I was totally sad that I was too young to work on his senatorial campaign....

And another thing: you guys, it was named the "White House" because that's what it was repainted in after being burned by the British during the War of 1812.

No comments: