7.28.2009

Despite all my rage....

I am surrounded by squeaking, nearly-blind idiots whose only aim in life seems to be to eat, excrete, and run in circles, possibly while doing one of the first two things. To make it worse, these creatures' only usefulness is in how short their lifespans are. One flash of glory, and then they're out, tossed into God knows what--a pit or whatever. And whenever I try to let them out, let them see more of the world or make their days just a little bit brighter, I am met with opposition--more meaningless squeaking, whatever they can manage. It's as if they don't even want to have any experiences!

Philistines.


...Okay, okay. All of this is literally true, and if you know the song by the Smashing Pumpkins you might have a better idea of what I'm talking about.

I'm suddenly worried about the day when emo children find themselves working in a lab.

No comments: