4.10.2005

I'm Not Your Fucking Mommy!

...the best quote from "The Ring Two". It seriously redeemed the movie--which had some sappy scenes, but was overall not as horrible as I expected it to be from the reviews and the previews, though its reliance on CGI was definitely greater than the first one, and I could predict a fifth of the lines and events (which may have been aided by the fact that I possess the second manga. I would rate it a matinee at Cinemark--$5.75, which is how much I paid.

I don't feel 16, which shouldn't be surprising, considering how I am not.

List of Books I Finished by Accident in the Past Week:
Catch-22 (Heller)
Closing Time (Heller)
The Devil in the White City (Larson)
Book of Enchantments (Wrede)
Dandelion Wine (Bradbury)

Hmm...it's really not that many. If anyone at all requests a review, je la donnerai.

No comments: