4.13.2005

Stuff and one of those stereotyped Top Tens lists

The sky was blue today. Very blue. It was like a giant shallow but high-edged bowl that fades to white at the far edges, enveloping everything with but two blemishes: the sleepy eye of the moon and a rocket's tracer.

Thinking is overrated.

Top Ten Non-Lethal Conditions I Don't Want and Probably Don't Have Anyway
  • Loss of sphincter control
  • Cataracts
  • Aneurysms (not to be confused with embolisms, which are lethal)
  • Muscular dystrophy
  • Diabetes mellitus (I think in my case it would be IDDM)
  • Menstruation
  • Pregnancy
  • Ned Flanders (this condition makes one love other people and have a generally optimistic view of life)
  • Freddled micturations (you'd have to ask Douglas Adams about this, but he's slightly dead, so you'll have to die as an atheist too).
  • Dumbness (because I can't keep my mouth shut).

No comments: