2.05.2010

I Still Want a Toyota

So does anyone else remember the original recall being voluntary?

It's a little sad that American automakers' chance to shine is the one major blip in Toyota's record. I mean, do you really want to buy a Ford just because there's probably nothing wrong with it this time around, especially when compared to that one model of Toyota that the company itself is warning against? (Yes, I know there's more than one. On top of all this? My parents own a 2007 Avalon...nice.)

Anyway, it seems like the only reason this is such a big deal is because this has never happened to them before. I almost think it's a good thing that this happened now, before they could spend the next ten years slowly turning into a pile of suck (cough, cough, Dell).

Oh, and also because everyone owns a Toyota.

No comments: