5.18.2005

Essentially Two Full Weeks

Thought for me to dwell upon: There are some for whom every word is permissible, and there are others for whom the first word must be filtered....

And so on.

June 1st. My last day of school. Well, high school--none of that 'teacher' stuff anymore; it's all professors from here on outward. (Who came up with that expression?) But the problem is the anticipation--I've been expecting it so long, I've known it was coming so long, that it doesn't really mean anything. And it's supposed to be such a big transition point that it's exactly like infinity--worthless because it hath no discernible meaning to the occluded vision of those who followed the Four Fathers.'

So, really, in two weeks I will not go to another day of school.

Yeah, and...?

No comments: